Jeddah Municipality Seeks to Provide the
Consultancy Services for the Design of the
The Project aims to provide a strategic NorthSouth link for the city connecting the Al
Hamadaniah District to the North to the
Makkah Al Mukarramah Road to the South.
The corridor shall be free flow movement in
a north-south direction and shall serve the
• Provide a suitable alternative for
vehicles travelling north-south to
by-pass the city of Jeddah.
• Relieve the current vehicle numbers
on Highway 5.
• Provide economic benefits for this
part of Jeddah.
• To improve safety and efficiency for
traffic using the corridor.
• To utilize available and standing
streets located East Jeddah to figure
out connection corridor.